About Me

My photo
reside in Salisbury-born in Brooklyn, NY, United States
I'm a young smart woman..a loving mom! I love to cook and read all the time. Dancing makes me happy and yes I CAN dance! I love being me and that's the only way to be!

6/19/10

"FITTING' Rollercoaster

Up and Down..Up and Down..this is what I have been doing on my diet-work out roller coaster. It's just soo hard when to sticking with a regimen since I have more than on person to care for. But somehow I have to find the time. I don't really have a set goal..but I know when I get to where I want to be I will be satisified. However, this does not mean that I will just stop dieting and exercising. Because I want to maintain a healthy lifestyle. So I will began to get back into my workouts...no matter what it is and definitely incorporating healthier foods into my life. For now...let the games begin!!

Mz.Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment