About Me

My photo
reside in Salisbury-born in Brooklyn, NY, United States
I'm a young smart woman..a loving mom! I love to cook and read all the time. Dancing makes me happy and yes I CAN dance! I love being me and that's the only way to be!

6/22/10

ALREADY????

Alright!!! So here it is..barely my 9th week w/o chemicals and I am getting frustrated already!! I dont know...my hair is just thicker and way more unmanageable than before. I really don't want to relax my hair. I know I can have more discipline than this..geesh! What is wrong with me. I think maybe I should try out a new hair style. I do however, want to get my ends clipped and then maybe get some braids or even cornrolls to help with the transitioning process.

This is REALLY something I would like to do. Even if I dont necessarily keep my hair natural..at least I will know what my natural hair texture is and by this time I will know what it means to really "take care" of your hair.

Mz.Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment